To read about Safety In The Holy Land, click here
So You Are Thinking About Traveling to the Holy Land!
For more details on cost, dates, hotels and other information…go to our Contact Pastor Rich and Cheryl page.
Watch these three videos, (each only 4 to 5 minutes long) view the exciting sites you will visit and listen to Pastor Rich as he tells you about the Holy Land, it’s history, it’s Biblical importance and the life changing impact it will have on your spiritual life. To view the itinerary, scroll past the videos to the bottom of the page.
Now, think about joining us on a 2019 Holy Land Tour.
- Day One, Fly to Tel Aviv
- Day Two, first night at the Sea of Galilee
- Caesarea and Roman Aqueduct
- Day Three, second night at Sea of Galilee
- Day Four, third night at the Sea of Galilee
- Day Five, fourth night at the Sea of Galilee
- Tel Dan
- Jordan River Rafting (optional)
- Caesarea Philippi
- Day Six, first night at the Dead Sea
- Day Seven, second night at the Dead Sea
- Day Eight, first night in Jerusalem
- Good Samaritan Inn
- Wadi Qelt
- Mount of Olives
- Day Nine, Second night in Jerusalem
- Israeli Museum
- Yad Vashem
- Day Ten, Third night in Jerusalem
- Day Eleven, Fourth night in Jerusalem
- Day Twelve, Fifth night (until 9 PM) in Jerusalem
- Garden Tomb and Communion
- City Walls
- Free Time
- Day Thirteen, Fly to LAX