Travel the spectacular Holy Land for 13 days
with Pastor Rich and Cheryl
June 4 through June 16, 2019
2019 Holy Land Brochure (click to view and print)
Anderson Holy Land Brochure (click to view and print a 3 fold brochure)
We fly to the Holy Land on El Al as a group from LAX to Tel Aviv. The flight is a 14 hour flight leaving at 1:15 PM from LAX and arriving in Tel Aviv around 1:45 PM. (Israel is 10 hours ahead of California). Once the group gets through customs, Ezer, our guide, enthusiastically greets us and directs us to our bus, traveling with us on our drive north to the Sea of Galilee.
Holy Land Weather:
The weather in Israel is comparable to California. While many of the days will be suitable for warm weather clothes, remember that many sites will not allow visitors wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts to enter. i.e. your knees and shoulders must be covered! Each evening of the trip you will be advised as to what you can and cannot wear for the next day’s itinerary.
Holy Land Hotels:
- In Tiberias, the Gai Beach Hotel (pictured above) is right on the Sea of Galilee
- In Jerusalem, the Leonardo Plaza is within walking distance to the Jaffa Gate and Old Jerusalem
- In Eilat: the Leonardo Plaza Eilat on the Red Sea
THE HOLY LAND TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Airfare, non-stop from LAX to Tel Aviv
- Deluxe motor coaches
- Deluxe and 5-star hotels
- Full Israeli breakfasts and dinners
- St. Peter fish lunch on the Sea of Galilee
- A boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- All entrance fees to all sites on the itinerary
- Best lecturer and organizer of the Holyland
- Baptism in the Jordan River
- Visit to Masada and the Dead Sea and QUMRAN, incl cable car and all fees
- Special visit to the Temple Mount and Eastern Gate
- Airport transfers in Israel
- All tips to the touring service providers on the trip
- ALL TAXES and SURCHARGES and FEES and FUEL
Holy Land Tour Payment Due Dates
- 7 months before the tour leaves a $750.00 Deposit is required to reserve your space on the trip (we will accept deposits until the Holy Land Tour is filled.)
- 5 Months before the tour leaves – Final Payment Due
- General Refund Policy:
- 90 Days Prior to departure: If for any reason you must cancel, a full-refund of payments made (i.e. deposit plus any amounts paid toward final payment) will be refunded up to 90 days prior to departure.
- After 90 Days and before 60 Days Prior to departure: Your deposit is NOT refundable. If for any reason you must cancel between 90 and 60 days prior to departure, any payments minus the deposit amount will be refunded.
- 60 days prior to departure – No Refunds.