We fly to the Holy Land on El Al as a group from LAX to Tel Aviv. The flight is a 14 hour flight leaving at 1:15 PM from LAX and arriving in Tel Aviv around 1:45 PM. (Israel is 10 hours ahead of California). Once the group gets through customs, Ezer, our guide, enthusiastically greets us and directs us to our bus, traveling with us on our drive north to the Sea of Galilee.
Holy Land Weather:
The weather in Israel is comparable to California. While many of the days will be suitable for warm weather clothes, remember that many sites will not allow visitors wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts to enter. i.e. your knees and shoulders must be covered! Each evening of the trip you will be advised as to what you can and cannot wear for the next day’s itinerary.
Holy Land Hotels:
- In Tiberias, the Gai Beach Hotel (pictured above) is right on the Sea of Galilee
- In Jerusalem, the Leonardo Plaza is within walking distance to the Jaffa Gate and Old Jerusalem
- On the Dead Sea, Herods Dead Sea
- In Eilat: the Leonardo Plaza Eilat on the Red Sea
- In Petra: the Movenpick Petra
THE HOLY LAND TOUR PRICE of $4769 (per person) INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Airfare, non-stop from LAX to Tel Aviv
- Deluxe motor coaches
- Deluxe and 5-star hotels
- Full Israeli breakfasts and dinners
- St. Peter fish lunch on the Sea of Galilee
- A boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- All entrance fees to all sites on the itinerary
- Best lecturer and organizer of the Holy Land
- Baptism in the Jordan River
- Visit to Masada and the Dead Sea and QUMRAN, incl cable car and all fees
- Special visit to the Temple Mount and Eastern Gate
- Airport transfers in Israel
- All tips to the touring service providers on the trip
- ALL TAXES and SURCHARGES and FEES and FUEL
THE PETRA EXTENSION PRICE of $995 (per person) 6/15 – 6/18 INCLUDES:
- All transportation from Jerusalem to Petra
- All transportation from Petra to Tel Aviv
- Hotels (2 overnights)
- Entrance Fees into Petra
- All Jordanian Arrival and Departure Taxes
- All Gratuities
- Breakfasts and Dinners in Jordan and Israel
Holy Land Tour Payment Due Dates
- 8 months before the tour leaves a $750.00 Deposit is required to reserve your space on the trip (we will accept deposits until the Holy Land Tour is filled.)
- 5 Months before the tour leaves – Final Payment Due
- General Refund Policy:
- 155 Days Prior to departure: If for any reason you must cancel, a full-refund of payments made (i.e. deposit plus any amounts paid toward final payment) will be refunded up to 155 days prior to departure.
- After 154 Days and before 99 Days Prior to departure: $500 of your deposit plus any other paid amounts is refundable.
- If for any reason you must cancel after 99 days prior to departure, payments will be refunded on a sliding scale from 75% to 0% based upon departure date.