$4488 All Inclusive Tour Price Per Person
for December 7 – 17, 2017 Holy Land Tour
(Price based on double occupancy)
$750.00 Deposit required to reserve your space
***Early Bird Discount***
$150 Per Person Discount for all Deposits received on or before June 1st, 2017
The Holy Land With Rich And Cheryl Information Brochure (click to view and print)
We fly to the Holy Land on El Al as a group from LAX to Tel Aviv. The flight is a 14 hour flight leaving at 1:15 PM from LAX and arriving in Tel Aviv around 1:45 PM. (Israel is 10 hours ahead of California). Once the group gets through customs, Ezer enthusiastically greets us and directs us to our bus, traveling with us on our drive north to the Sea of Galilee.
Holy Land Weather:
The weather in Israel is comparable to California. While many of the days will be suitable for warm weather clothes, remember that many sites will not allow visitors wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts to enter. i.e. your knees and shoulders must be covered! Each evening of the trip you will be advised as to what you can and cannot wear for the next day’s itinerary.
Holy Land Hotels:
- In Tiberias, the Gai Beach Hotel (pictured above is right on the Sea of Galilee
- In Jerusalem, the Leonardo Plaza is within walking distance to the Jaffa Gate and Old Jerusalem
- In Eilat: the Leonardo Plaza Eilat on the Red Sea
THE HOLY LAND TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Airfare, non-stop from LAX to Tel Aviv
- Deluxe motor coaches
- Deluxe and 5-star hotels
- Full Israeli breakfasts and dinners
- St. Peter fish lunch on the Sea of Galilee
- A boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- All entrance fees to all sites on the itinerary
- Best lecturer and organizer of the Holyland
- Baptism in the Jordan River
- Visit to Masada and the Dead Sea and QUMRAN, incl cable car and all fees
- Special visit to the Temple Mount and Eastern Gate
- If going to Petra Jordanian visa cost and lunch at the beautiful Movenpick Hotel at Petra
- Airport transfers in Israel
- All tips to the touring service providers on the trip
- ALL TAXES and SURCHARGES and FEES and FUEL
December 2017 Holy Land Tour Payment Due Dates
- June 1st – $750 Deposit Due for Early Bird Discount Due
- July 1st – $750 Deposit Due (we will accept deposits until the Holy Land tour is filled.)
- August 1st – Final payment due (total tour cost minus$750 deposit and minus $150 for those eligible for Early Bird Discount)
December 2017 Holy Land Tour Refund Policy and Dates
September 8th, 2017 (90 days Prior to departure) is the last day for a full refund of payments made towards the December 7 – 17, 2017 Holy Land Tour. If for any reason you must cancel on or after September 9th, your deposit is NOT refundable.
October 8th, 2017 (60 days prior to departure) is the last day for a refund, excluding the $750 deposit, of any payments made towards the December 7 – 17, 2017 Holy Land Tour. If for any reason you must cancel on October 9th or after there will be no refund of any amount.
General Due Dates:
7 months before the tour leaves a $750.00 Deposit is required to reserve your space on the trip (we will accept deposits until the Holy Land Tour is filled.)
5 Months before the tour leaves – Final Payment Due
General Refund Policy:
90 Days Prior to departure: If for any reason you must cancel, a full-refund of payments made (i.e. deposit plus any amounts paid toward final payment) will be given up to 90 days prior to departure.
After 90 Days and before 60 Days Prior to departure: Your deposit is NOT refundable. If for any reason you must cancel between 90 and 60 days prior to departure, any payments minus the deposit amount will be refunded.
60 days prior to departure – No Refunds.